Installation of load-bearing and enclosing structures for buildings and facilities of criticality level I and II includes the following activities:
- Installation of steel structures, installation of reinforcement elements;
- Installation of steel tanks (reservoirs), including pressure vessels or tanks intended for storage of explosion and fire hazardous or other hazardous (harmful) liquids or gases;
- Installation of steel structures for equipment, units, and other process facilities in metallurgical, petrochemical, mining, energy, and other industry sectors;
- Construction of foundations and piping work;
- Construction of cast-in-place and assembly of precast concrete and reinforced concrete elements, masonry work for construction of walls and partitions, filling of openings;
- Roofing work.