The company holds the certificate of compliance with GOST ISO 9001-2011 No. РОСС.RU.И282.04И00/СМК.05097 dated September 4, 2013.
The main objective of the Uralmetallurgmontazh 2 in the field of quality is to ensure the required quality of construction and installation activities at all the levels and thus maintaining the company image as the supplier of high quality construction products and services. The objective is achieved due to integration of quality into the processes of construction product creation and enterprise management system.
Today, the quality, in the broad sense of the word, is perceived as a prerequisite for successful operation of the company in the future, its competitive advantage and efficiency. The Quality Management System was formed on the basis of GOST R ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems. Requirements and principles of the Total Quality Management theory.
The following tasks are performed to improve the QMS:
- Ensuring the functioning of quality management system through internal audit, analysis of achieved results by top level executives, and performance of corrective and preventive actions;
- Continuous improvement of production processes, product and service quality, implementation of best industry practices to increase the efficiency and cut the costs;
- Compliance with requirements specified in the reference documentation and contracts by the employees;
- Motivation of all employees, implementation of new forms of incentives for the personnel to encourage the employees to actively search for ways to improve the performance indicators, products, and services;
- Creation of proper work atmosphere to encourage continuous qualification improvement and sense of responsibility for delivery quality products and services;
- Continuous training for company employees to increase their competences and personal responsibility for work results.
The company started work on implementation of the QMS in 2005 and obtained the first certificate of compliance to ISO 9000 in 2007; further, re-certification was successfully performed within the established timeframe. Due to availability of the certificate, the company may participate in construction of nuclear power facilities, construction of facilities with governmental investments and acquires new possibilities for cooperation with foreign companies.